Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 20 - Visitors



Since Shennie & Grama joined us for swimming lessons this morning, I finally got pics!  Me & Haze are in the top pic (look for the bun) & Andlie is in the bottom (look for the green suit). 

Andlie was so brave & went to the mall all by herself with Shen & Grama this afternoon!  She came home with a new shirt for her & one for Haze, some new Merida flip flops, a strip of pics from the photo booth, some earrings for me (that she picked out), and an owl air freshner for me from Bath & Body Works.  (She told Shen & Grama, "My Mom loves owls!")  Darling girl. 

Tonight, me & Bryan got to attend the temple together since we had babysitters!  Thanks so much, guys!  The temple was wonderful!

It was great to have visitors & we spent the day totally taking advantage/having fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment