Monday, June 10, 2013

June 6 - 10 Weeks


We are 10 weeks pregnant with #3 today!  It was our first doctor's appointment this morning.  Andlie, Haze, and Bryan joined me.  We got to see the little peanut and confirmed the due date of January 2, 2014!  The kids didn't really know what was going on, but me & Bryan were so excited to see the little baby moving and swishing around like a fish in there!  Though we didn't get to hear it this time, we did see a cute, teeny, strong little heart beating! 

We found out on April 21.  I took a pregnancy test, looked at it a couple minutes later, and it was negative.  So I threw it away.  On our way out the door for church, I went to the bathroom and pulled it out of the trash for some reason.  And....it was positive.  Since it took so long to show, I figured it was just a fluke, but wanted to be sure.  I went to Target & bought another test and sure enough - positive! 

We're both so thankful to be bringing another darling into our home & family.  What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment