Friday, December 6, 2013

December 2 - Piano Man


 
He opened the piano, flipped the music book open, and moved his tiny hands up and down the keyboard.  After a while, he started bouncing his little booty to the beat.  And then he turned to me & requested that I "sing Itsy Bitsy Spider!"  So I did.  And the notes fit perfectly.  And he was the proudest boy.  Then he hucked the extra book on the bench on the floor & asked me to "get it out" so he could sit on it.  I sat back down on the couch to enjoy the moment.  After a while I asked if I could come and play with him.  To which he patted the bench to his right & said, "Ya, all aboard."  So we sat next to each other plinking the keys and singing Nursery Rhymes as loudly as our voices would let us.  And I loved every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment