Friday, August 23, 2013

August 11 - Seven Years

We celebrated seven years of wedded bliss today!  (How do we have a daughter old enough to take our picture for us?)  Thought it'd be fun to do an anniversary flash back.
 
 
2006: Married in the St. George temple.

2007: I surprised B with a trip to CA where we went to an Angel's baseball game, the beach, and Disneyland!

2008: B surprised me & took us on a trip to Park City!  I was about half way pregnant with Andlie.

2009: I surprised B & took us to Lake Powell! 

2010: B surprised me & took us to The Lion King on broadway at Las Vegas!

2011: Five years!  We celebrated by going to dinner & hanging out at home.  Hazey was only six weeks old.

2012: Celebrated by going on a nice dinner date & spending time just talking & walking through the mall.

2013: Seven years!  Here's to 60 more!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment