Friday, August 9, 2013

August 3 - Idaho Day 2


 
Today, we woke up and headed to the waterfall and the lake.  (Haze still wasn't happy, but he did okay with Tylenol in him.)
 
Haze & Andlie both had their minds blown over the giant waterfall!  And, I'll get honest here.  So did I!  It was giant!  And beautiful!  Luckily, I hastily made us leave so the kids wouldn't slip through the cracks in the fence & be gulped up by the waterfall.  (Mandy, Tim, & Mom: I am not crazy.)
 
Then we went to the lake where we fed duckies, played in the lake, threw rocks, had a picnic, and played at the playground!  Then, Haze needed a nap so we had to leave. 
 
Then we went to Daisey's preschool & played on slides & stuff.  Perfect weather.  Finally, we went to the beautiful temple grounds!  Grama took the most darling picture with the grandkids.  Oh my.  Love.
 
It was another great day in Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment