Friday, September 20, 2013

September 16 - Twenty Nine

 
I slept so bad last night.  I bet I got a good three hours of sleep.  Boo.  I was kinda expecting a pretty dumb day for my birthday today, but then Bryan turned my frown right upside down!
 
I woke up & came in to the couch to watch cartoons & found a sticky note waiting for me!  Then, after I "woke up" some more, I got a text saying he was gonna send me on a scavenger hunt and gave me my first clue!  I got three more clues through the day - each of which led to a birthday gift.
 
I also got several text & FaceBook messages and a couple surprises in the mail from the people I love most!
 
And, my favorite surprise of the day - Bryan came home from work early!  We ended the night with dinner at Pizza Factory, chocolate pie (he knows I don't love cake) complete with candles, and some cute cards from he & the kids. 
 
He is absolutely wonderful.  And he's the reason why I had such a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment