Friday, September 13, 2013

September 6 - The Melting Pot


 
Me & Bryan got to go on an awesome date tonight!  Mindy tended the kids (thank you a million times) while we went to The Melting Pot for the first time!  We were gone for 4.5 hours and had a great time together!
 
First course was one of the loves of my life - cheese!  Cheese & apples, cheese & bread, cheese & chips.  I mean.  No words.  Delicious.  My favorite course by far. 
 
Then came salad & meat.  Good, sure.  But not as good as the cheese.
 
Then one of Bryan's loves of his life - chocolate!  And all things sugar to dip. 
 
It was the perfect night together.  We laughed & visited & just were - - together.  It's been a long time.  It barely felt like 30 minutes and all the sudden we'd been gone for 4 hours.  I just love him so much.  And I know he feels the same.  And that's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment