Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January 28 - Snugs


I love being a Mom.  The past week has been hard with two sick babies.  1. Because I don't have any time to eat or sleep or shower.  But, (most importantly) 2. I hate seeing my babies so sad and helpless.  I love that they love to snuggle with me and want me to love & hug them and it makes them feel better.  I get sad thinking about the day that they won't want me to snuggle them and rock them at 3, 4, and 5 AM.  I feel so grateful to be able to be a Mommy.  It's one of my favorite titles (only tied with Wife). 

Tonight I sat on the couch.  Andlie wallered her foot on to my leg and had me tickle it while she laid down on a pillow.  Haze came up to me & said, "Up," sat on the couch and nuzzeled his little bum so it was smashed right next to me, and put his little foot on my other leg.  And I sad there and smiled and loved on my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment