Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 20 - Airplane


I left Bryan & the kids tonight for a four-day trip to Portland to see our cute new niece & nephew.  Andlie burst in to tears at about 3:30 PM and when I asked her what was wrong, she said (through tears), "Mom, I am gonna miss you so much!"  It was a rough couple hours until I left at 6:00.  I backed out of the driveway while everyone waved.  Haze stood on the porch with a red face & crying, "Momma!"  I wanted to pack everyone in the car & bring them all with me.

I missed the airport exit.  Twice.  But I made it to my gate with about ten minutes before boarding.  This was my first flight alone & I will have to say - I was pretty brave.  Made it to Portland around 10 PM where I was greeted by Leslie & darling Kadri & Sander.

No comments:

Post a Comment