Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 22 - Portland Day 2




Portland
I made several PB&J sandwiches to freeze.
I planted three flower planters & some herbs.
I enjoyed the beautiful scenery in Portland.  It's so green!
I printed & labeled baby announcements.
I packed up all newborn clothes in a box.
I did laundry & washed bottles.
I held & loved on Kadri & Sander.
Had fun visiting Tony & Leslie.
Ate the delicious Easter candy Tony & Les left out for me.
Helped bathe Kadri & Sander!  Saw them for the first time without oxygen!  Pretty babies.
Tended babies for an hour all by myself while Tony worked & Leslie shopped.

Home
Andlie & Haze played with Grama & Grampa.
Everyone went to the mall. 
Haze ate & LOVED grilled chicken bites.
Andlie, Bryan, & Grampa went to "the motorcycle store."
Bath night!
We talked on the phone several times again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment