Friday, November 8, 2013

November 5 - Big 3-0



 
Today was Bryan's big 3-0 birthday! 
 
He went to work to find that I had decorated his cubicle & left treats & presents (one to open on each odd hour)!
Me & the kids surprised him & delivered balloons to his work!
He opened work presents through the day.
He came home to a surprise - his parents were here!
We went to a birthday dinner at Red Robin where he got a birthday ice cream sundae on the house!
Came home & opened presents.
 
Hope he had a great day - he totally deserves it!  I'm so thankful for everything that he does for our family and especially for me.  He is my best friend.  I feel so blessed, thankful, and lucky every day.
 
"I like to hold his hand and do the pull up to his shoulder trick & I can climb on him.  I like to go to the park with him.  I love Daddy because he's strong & funny." - - Andlie
 
"I love Daddy!  Because peek-a-boo!" - - Haze
 
Happy birthday, Bryan!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment